Dinner @ Townview Seafood Restaurant
I see me when I look into your eyes

Was craving for seafood one day, so TheBro took us to Townview.

Fresh Oysters, ♥ !
Fyi, it helps enhance our memory, as I was told/ read. ;)

Stanley was very noisy, and he wanted the lemon.
So, TheSisinLaw gave him.

See what happens, lol !

1. *takes the lemon
2. *eats it greedily
(This boy eats anything that comes into his sight, tsk.)
3. "OMFG, SO SOUR ! TAKE IT AWAY ! DON'T WANT ANYMORE !" T.T

4. TheSisinLaw takes it, and he becomes happy again, lol.

My one year old baby is so cute !
Can't wait to see how he looks when he grows. ♥



Young Asparagus in Sambal Paste

Deep- fried Soft Shelled Crabs




Overall, the food was good but it was a little pricey compared to Tambun.
Mom : Penang's seafood is always not worth paying for.

Lol, I agree Tambun could offer the same dishes with a cheaper price.
:)
Anyway, Townview boasts of having crabs for RM23/kg.
I don't know whether it's cheap or not, I don't work in a market. :P

Townview Seafood Cafe
11 Jalan Macalister, 10400 Penang.
Tel/Fax: 04 - 2283645
Business Hour:
Economy Rice - 10am to3pm
"Chu Char" - 5pm to 12am
Supper (Economy Rice and Porridge) - 10pm to 5.30am


Update on wedding soon. :)

xx

PS : Created new MSN account. I'll ask you if I want yours, don't bother asking me.
Categories : , , edit post
0 Responses