Lifeless Souls
When my world is falling apart,
when there is no light to break up the dark.

That’s when I look at you.

I really don't get how people can be so free that they would just go around spamming people's walls/ blogs/ mails.
Don't you have any work better to do ?
YOU COULD GET A JOB YOU KNOW ?! :)

For one, lifeless people trying to con little girls like me. :(
*acts innocent :P


I LOL-ed at "Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life".
Like that also can ! Tsk.
Those who is as lifeless as this oaf here, you may email her/ him your picture. ._.

Oh anyway, I'm back in Twitter, just so you know.
I couldn't resist the temptation. -.-
But who cares, at least I'm happy ! HAHAH.
You know what makes me even happier ?


HAHA ! ;)
Fyi, you may just click the picture to follow me. :)

Just got my Mid-Term's timetable last Friday.
Starting on the 18th May - 1st June!
One month to countdown till the very last paper ! Add Maths, that is. :O

I slept at four this morning, watching repeats of The Nanny. HAHAH !
Woke up around 10-ish.

I should really be studying now.
Guilty as charged ! :(

Have a great weekend, readers.

xx
Categories : edit post
0 Responses