An Early Weekend ! ♥

Hello folks.
Mid- terms is finally over ! That's for me la, lol.
I still have Additional Maths and Modern Maths next Monday, boohoo !
At least they are subjects which needs reading and memorizing. I'm really tired of all those, my brain's really tired.
Well, of course, have been sleeping at only three in the morning for the past two weeks. Not everyday though, hahah. :)
So happy to know that it's holiday tomorrow.
:D

Anyway, bought a bouquet for Mom on Mother's Day.
It's been two weeks, I think, and the bouquet is still at the same place in the living room between two sofas, lol !


I really like this flower, the colors especially ! :D

Went to school on one of the Saturdays (15th May) for Gotong Royong Perdana (Prime Spring Cleaning ? LOL !
Reached school half half an hour late, since no one would be taking care at the gate. By no one, I meant prefects. -.-

Jo & Stephenie were in charged of Co-Op area

I was in Physics Lab w/ Chelsea.
The tables are awesome, wtf.
Loads of craps, lol !


"U wanna be on top or below ? FUCK ME NW !"
Crazy girls, wtf. So desperate, HAHA.

Vian, Alice and Jo- Ey came over to Physics to find me, not exactly. They wanted my dSLR for Moral project. CHEH !

Let you see how morally my Loves are, lol.






OIK ?! Oh paiseh ! Wrong photo ! He's not one of my babes, hahahah !
:P

Then went to 5 Zainab, Pinky's class, which is also Vian's, Alice's and Jo-Ey's class and talk under the fan.
._.


Stupid girl don't wanna wear her retainers, zzz.

PC !

Loves are all crazy over the bag tags that comes with this biscuit.
They bought all the stocks in BM. ._.
You'll never be able to find these in 7-11 anymore, lol.

Jo's bag tags. She has five more to collect. :D


All of us

Went home and got ready for lunch to celebrate Pinky's birthday. :D
Celebrated in Seoul Garden and made quite a show there too, haha !

Alright....., Alice found a worm in our noodles (both of us shared), and when she told me, our look was super epic.
Asked the staff (a stupid Indian woman) to come, she came and just took it and never came back.
WTF !
So, I asked her to come and give an explanation.

Me ; Stupid Indian Woman (SIW); Stupid Chinese Boy (SCB)
I'm not paying this meal.(Yes, Momma taught me not to pay if you don't feel like it, HAHAHA !)
Hah ? Cannot lah..., the most I can do is free one person for you.
But there is a worm inside ! All of us might get food poisoning ! WE SHARED THE FOOD. It came from the same bowl !
Then what do you want me to do for you ?
You're the boss, so you tell me.
Uhhh...., wait. I'll ask someone to come.
*a Chinese boy came*
Hmm, what's wrong ?
There's worm in our food !
*starts talking to SIW* (Fyi, they talked very long some more, I tell you !)
Excuse me, are you going to keep talking and ignore us here ?
*looks at me, then continues talking*
*gives wtf look*
Hey ! Are you going to ignore us ?!
................
...............
*every of us started talking*
Okay, I can't listen. *annoyed look* Talk one at a time.
Are you my teacher ?! Who do you think you are ?!
*keeps quiet*

We asked for her manager, but she said he's not in, I bet it's a lie.
So she said she'll get us complain forms.
Pinky said we just want one, but she brought us twelve.
AND THEY ARE JUST PLAIN A4 PAPERS ! WTF.
It's kinda obvious that they are going to throw them after we're gone, zzz.

In the end, she gave two people free. JUST TWO ! Yes, I know, waste my saliva for this.
HAHAH. But I had fun, so yeah. :P

Went to Starbucks, and sang Birthday song and went to Fiona's house to eat.
:)
Jia Weng bought the cake for Pinky. :)

We bought this for Boo !
Thanks Aemus for helping out. ♥

That's all !

xx
Categories : , , edit post
0 Responses