When you told me that you loved me, were those just words ?

I was going through some old pictures in my files.
So, thought of blogging them.
;)

It was during Chinese New Year this year.
Went out with Aemus and Pinky.
:D
Aemus came to pick me up and we headed to Yoong Hui's house to fetch Pinky.
Went to Gurney.

We did something stupid at the toll.
LOL !

Pinky came up with the idea to pay the toll fees in a red packet.
Oh yes...., she is that IMAGINATIVE ! :P
We were freaking good okay ! We paid our fun with an extra buck !
That fella has a ONE RINGGIT tip from us yo !
HAHAHAHAH !

:D

Went to Gurney, met up with Wei Shiang, and watched Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
Thanks, WS, for the movie. :)

Had to go out earlier though, cause we has to buy Eric's birthday present before going to his house for a surprise birthday party.

LOL ! :O

Fetched Alvin, Yong Seng & one more friend of theirs to Eric's house at Pearl Garden.



Celebrated just a while cause I had to buy movie tickets for the family back in mainland.
We went to Aeon, Jusco for dinner.

Pinky felt like having Nando's, so Nando's it was !



Pinky and her brilliant idea again ;)

I skipped dinner and I bought tickets for Tiger Woohoo (大日子).
Rushed home, and went out with the family to Aeon again.

My mood was really down the whole time, so I didn't really pay full attention to the movie.
But, I remembered a few funny scenes.
LOL !
The part where this guy keeps asking for donation and flips his hair, HAHAH !
And the part where the dumb guy was conned by his friends who wanted to use his car. LOL !

That's all for the day.
Peace out ! ♥
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Who said it to you ? :)


  2. Su-Szien Says:

    @Anonymous It's a song's lyrics. :D