Off to KL for the weekends ! ♥
At first when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile I go ahead and smile


Woke up at 9 this morning to practice the Undang test, lol !
I didn't study, read nor open the KPP book at all.
:X
I registered for the test just yesterday and took it today, hahah.
Mommy was nagging and said why was I so stubborn, lol. Always act without thinking. (Not all the time okay !)
._____.
*guilty
Luckily, I passed ! No need to get scolding and nags from her.
*wipes sweat
LMAO

Gonna listen theory this Monday, and YAY !, I'm gonna have my L ! :D :D
Not car though, bummer. :(

Anyway, going down to KL tonight !
Coming back this Sunday night. :D
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !
Most probably reaching around 12-ish to 1-ish in the morning.


The dishes Pinky, Vian, Jo-Ey and Fiona prepared during the camp today.
I wonder if they won. ;)
Oh, picture taken from Vian's Twitpic.
:)

Still have not packed my luggage yet.
Au revoir ! ♥
0 Responses