Defying Gravity
NOT MY STUFF, LOL !

Pinky is here to stalk in my house instead of working like she should be !

That's what she asked me to type, lol !

Anyway, Pinky, Jo- Ey, Vian (These three are the main ones), Jo and PSW came to my house to prepare their stuff for the Girl Guides' cooking competition in Chung Ling Butterworth tomorrow. I was in their group at first, but TheParents are going down to KL for some talk and Mommy said she cannot trust me. T.T That is why I had to drop out at the last minute and follow them down.
At least I get to meet up with TheSister. :)


Our Constipated Bitch ♥

Taken by me ! :)

*stalks
We were stalking pretty girls, heh. ;)

After that, Jo went back, then when she online-ed back home, Pinky asked her to webcam ! :D

♥ ♥ ♥

Everyone went back, and now Jo's sending me the KPP test.
It's not working ! -.-
Received everything but they said something's in error.
It has been the whole day ! :(

So Mun Hou's coming over to my house with his pendrive.
THANK YOU ! :D

Undang test tmr !
I better not fail at my first try.
So expensive to retake. T.T
Better take loads of cash there, lol !
:X


Categories : edit post
2 Responses
  1. Ken Wooi Says:

    all the best in your undang test =D


  2. Su-Szien Says:

    @kenwooi Thanks ! ;)