It's Personal

It's the fifth day of my first term holidays, and I'm trying (really hard) to blog everyday.
:D

Well, there aren't many plans for me this holidays, so not much to blog. That's the worst part of being a blogger.
Anyway, Mommy keeps asking me to follow them (including Daddy) to work everyday.
I'm really lazy, and I don't really like going there because the place stinks.
LOL !
I'm not gonna tell where or what my parents do, it's personal. ;)
Only the closest (and the kpc-iest) friends knows what they do or mainly what Daddy does.
What are you thinking ?
Black ? It might be, HAHAH !

Anyway, when I tell Mommy that, she'll say......
What am I gonna do with you ? You're gonna take over this place in the future.

T.T
I'm so gonna spray perfume all over the place one day.

Oh, and even before taking over, I have to study my ass off to get the license. T.T
Why aren't my sister or brother interested in what Daddy does ?!
The pay is not that bad what !
Got house, got wife, got children (Three BEAUTIFUL children some more ! :P)
I'm the last child, so they are putting high hopes on me which I keep telling Daddy not to.
I AM NOT A GENIUS ! x(

Okay...., I feel lame now, so I should go to bed.
Toodles !

I'll be back hyper tonight yo !
Keep stalking me in Twitter owhs. :P
*chirps chirps
Categories : , , edit post
0 Responses