Art of Love
It’s a quarter after one, I’m a little drunk,
And I need you now.
Said I wouldn’t call but
I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don’t know how I can do without,
I just need you now.


Went to Betong during Chinese New Year.
Betong is a small town in Thailand, in case you didn't know, lol.

Started our journey around 9-ish, and reached around 11.
Met up with Granduncle, Grandaunt and Aunt once we reached the other side of the border.
Checked in the hotel and re-freshened a little.
Then, out for lunch !

Aunt & Grandaunt
LOL ! Yes, my aunt is the one in purple dress. & yes, she's younger than me. :P
Grandaunt's hair damn chio right ! And it's real. :D

The weather's super OMG, so Sis-in-Law (Wtf, I'm still not used to it. -.-) put cooling powder all over Stanley's face, lmao.

Eldest cousin ♥
Talking about her reminds me that the bridesmaid's dress is here, and I have not tried it on yet.
I hope I remember later. It's pink in color, btw. :X

Adrian :)

Adrian's Fisheye ! :D

Granduncle took us up to a hill where they sell fried rose there, but they were out of stock on that day.
D:
The water up there is so cooling ! ♥
Better than Genting.
*sighs
So hot now, I WANT !!
Stupid weather. T.T



I ♥ you, sis.

Cousins, uncles and aunts went to some famous tunnel there.
My family went there a few times already, so we skipped that and went down hill to the hot spring area.

Bought these ! :O

Sis went to boil the eggs we bought, hehs. ;D

Grandaunt bought these. So very spicy, I tell you.
Ate till nose bleed man !
Okay fine, the weather made my nose bleed, but still, damn spicy !
Spicy till can die. T.T

Took Benjemin to the playground. :D



Her name's Patlida, btw.
I'm not sure of the spelling but it's pronounced like that. So,.....yeah. ;)

Nephew's uber high, lol !



Random shot of wanted people/ criminals

Bugs, people, BUGS !!!!
*slurps
HAHAAHAH

Cousin : NOMS NOMS !


Sis, uncle, aunty and me !
They are both younger than me, lol. :)

Went back to the hotel.
All the cousins went to the opposite side of the hotel and we played the firecrackers we bought earlier.
:D


Nephew's such a poser, hah ! :D

It was one in the morning, and all of us cousins went back to our own room, cleaned up a little and head to my brother's room to gamble.
:D :D
Dad played with us for awhile and he won 50-ish bucks without taking out a single cent.
As usual, he'll divide the profit (?) into two and give Sis and I.


Next day........, uhhhh......, I forgot what we did.
:X

We'll just look at pictures, why don't we.
:P

My little cute bug ! ♥

OH ! Now I remember, we went to an ice cream shop.
Celebrated Adrian's birthday there. :D

Mom's :)

Happy Birthday ! :D



Sweet ice cream picture to forget about my previous post, lol !
Luckily nothing happened during the Betong trip.
Or maybe, there was "something" with us all along.
NYAHAHAHAH.

LOL !

Anyway, will be going down to KL this Friday night with TheParents and gonna meet up with TheSister. :D
Clubbing, shopping ! ♥
Categories : , , edit post
0 Responses