Last Day !
You call it madness, but I call it love.
Will be back tonight. :)
Holidays officially ends ! :(
I didn't touch my book at all.
OOPS !
Will start studying like mad starting tomorrow, hopefully. :/

Have been updating consecutively for a week now.
*pats self on the head
HAHA !
I don't think I'll be able to do this after today, but I' ll try if I have the time and materials to blog about. :)

Wish me luck for school tomorrow. :O
Hope I remember to bring my seat cushion back to school tomorrow.
I forgot to bring it back after the CNY holidays.
And, no, I don't go to school to sleep. (At times, I do, but that's not the main point, lol !)
The chair super hard, and so uncomfortable okay ! :(

._______.



Categories : , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Su-Szien Says:

    @wsxwhx710 What's very good ?