HOLIDAYS !
Monthly test is over !
*throws confetti

LOOK AT THE EYE BAGS ! xO

First term holidays is here yo !
:D

New baby in my collectibles !
Bought my Golden Half before the test.
*grins



Chelsea Maika

It's my own hard sweat okay !
T.T

Going to visit Taylor's Lakeside Campus tomorrow w/ the girls.
I'm super excited, wtfwtf.
Sound so "ulu".
*sweats

Going to visit another college too, but I'm not sure which.
Anyway, there will be nine (?) cameras tomorrow.
PICTURES !! Loads and loads of them !
:D :D
Pinky's bringing three cameras, PSW's bringing one, Vian's bringing one/ two, Jo's bringing one and I'm bringing two. :)

Oh, watched Alice in Wonderland last night.
Just okay okay, but I was in the mood for cartoon-ish movies so, it was awesome. :D

Gonna nap now, although I'm not that sleepy.
But I've Physics tuition later, so I KNOW I'll be sleepy later. Hahah. :P



Categories : , , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    Then have a well deserved rest then. :D