Having Test TOMORROW !
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE ?!

I've Biology, History and Malay papers tomorrow.
I've not opened my History book. Biology's just half way.
*shakes head
Procrastinate some more la ! -.-

This is what I did when I was procrastinating.
Once of the MANY MANY times, FML.

I woke up at 8 this morning.
And in half an hour's time, I got really hyped up for no apparent reason.
*sweats

Parents' are going to the Edu Fair later.
WITHOUT me !

Daddy : Eh, I'll be going to the Edu Fair this Sunday. You stay at home study okay ?

-.-
WHOSE THE ONE GOING TO COLLEGE NOW ?!
*smacks forehead

I go to the fair almost every year, and this year's supposed to be for me but I'm not going.
Wtf, stupid school.
Simply manage the exam's time like that. -.-

Oh crap, going back to my books now.
Can't wait till this Thursday !
:D :D :D
Categories : , edit post
1 Response
  1. Irenelim Says:

    Good luck on the test. :)