Gonna be a bride.......
smaid ! LOL.

Yup, a bridesmaid.
Duh, obviously.
;P

Cousin's the bride.
The wedding's in May.
:D

Cousin went to Taiwan jst for her wedding photoshoot, coolio !
*grins







There's more, but I just chose a few to upload here.
Oh, her husband looks like Tom Cruise righttt ?!
SAY YES ! LOL

She's the eldest cousin combined both girls and boys in the family.
The smartest, the prettiest, the..... and the........
You get what I mean, lol !
I still remember that she would scold me if I used short form when we IM-ed last time, yikes.

#1 CNY's reaching ! Wheeeeeeeee ~ Cousins are all coming down to Penang. (Technically coming up 'cause they're from KL, lol.)

#2 Photoshoot with the girls soon. :)

#3 Thailand with relatives on the third & fourth day of CNY to visit my relatives there, hehs.

Everyone's not attending school tomorrow, but I am. ;(
Momzy's not giving me an easy time this year.
I need to attend school to pass Interact's name list to teacher & Alice, collect Guides' log books and return letter to another teacher, FTW.
How is it possible for me not to go to school tomorrow ?!
*bangs wall

Only a few of us, three out of fifteen of us are going.


Gonna finish up some stuff and help Momzy now, bye bye. :D
Categories : , edit post
0 Responses