On Hiatus

Loads of drafts in my blog yet to be posted.
Busy busy busy~ *high pitched voice

First monthly test is next week.
I've done nothing.
I am so lazy, I don't know how I am going to face SPM this year.
-.-

Twitter and Facebook......... SO DISTRACTING ! T.T
You can see me checking my notifications every five to ten minutes.
WTFFFFFFFFFF.
I'm already counting down for semester break !
LOL !
13 more days ! :D :D :D

Okay, I'm going to be MIA for a while I-dont-know-how-long now.

"Please study, please please."

Oh ! No classes tomorrow ! We had Sports Day yesterday so, school gave us one day holiday tomorrow. ♥
Yellow House got FIRST placing ! YAYYY, HAPPY !

&&

Guides' marching got SECOND placing ! EVEN HAPPIER !
I'm in the marching squad okayyy !


Our prize, lol !


Okay !
Need.To.Stop.Now.
Goodbye. *waves
♥,
Su.SzienL
Categories : , , edit post
0 Responses