America's Suiteheart

So, I sneak out of a garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little town


Today went Add Maths tuition like usual.
Talked a lot w/ teacher.


I ♥ Additional Mathematics!


I'm high todayy! *runs around the house with a knife
Friends came my house to finish up our PSK Folio but we ended up playing & talking about politics, as usual.
*shakes head*


Hmmm.
Was having "The-No-Life" life for the whole day.
I want to go out!
*Rawrrr!

Take me out! Anyone?
:(
I wanna watch Slumdog!
Weeeiihhhhhh. Desperado's on the loose laaa!

Finee, no one wants to take me out.
I'll rot at home! By myself!
:P

About last night.
Went to Starbucks w/ Daddy, Mummy, Aunt and Grandpa!





Those were what I ordered.
;D

Nights everyone!


♥imissB♥



0 Responses