♥ My Malaysia!
Its All About Me~!
Hell Yeahh Baby!
Im back!

=DDD

ohh, kayyy.
Ive been back almost three days already.
Havent been blogging for 1 week plus.
*shakes head*

uh huh.
I miss so many people when I was in India.
When i get sad, Ill think of some of you.
= ((
Anyways, Im glad Im back!

I met loads of friends during the trip.
8 of us including a Team Leader, Mr Terrence.
7 students; 5 girls & 2 boys.
  • WenNingL - 16
  • WinnieH - 17
  • BeeKeeyT (Jane) - 16
  • Mahyuri - 16
  • Ben-JieL (Tarzan) - 15
  • Poowin - 14
It was okay there but I seriously dread going sight seeing.
We go sight seeing almost everyday, practically everyday!
We only get to go shopping thrice, I think.
So hard to buy souvenirs cause they sell mostly Indian traditional clothes && bangles.
=___________________________="

I dont have loads of pictures cause mostly its in their cameras && in my camera. Im seriously very lazy to upload.
So just gonna upload the pictures from my phone only.
=DD

Shashwat ; Mahatma Gandhi ; Poowin ; Ajav or Amo [fyi, there're twins, cant differentiate]

Shashwat wrote his name on another bus' dirty window from the bus we were in

Say No Evil ; Hear No Evil ; See No Evil

Winnie!

Wen Ning!

♥ Szien~!


We were at Devka Beach, Daman.
There isnt any sea water there, only mud. LOL!


Mahyuri!

Poowin modelling for Pepsi

Ben-Jie smiling for the camera!

My beautiful hands! *winks*

Wen Ning's beautiful hand!

Its kinda blur cause its from a 2MP hp. We were like dancing, singing && blasting the two Hindi songs we know right on the street. Everyone stopped by and whistle. HAHAHAAH! It was soooooo TOTALLY fun!



Thats all for now.
Will update soon!
Cheers!
edit post
Reactions: 
0 Responses