Tagged by YeeWeenC =D
the last person to tag u is:
YeeWeenC. [Arigato!!]

what relationship of u wif him/her:
I'm her sister's friend

your 5 impression towards him/her:
- hyper
- funny
- loves hanging out w/ her girlf
- talkative
- sometimes fierce *shivers*

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to u:
Fetch me home! xD

The most memorable words that he/she said to u:
N/A [LOL!]

if he/she becomes ur lover, u will:
FAINT.

if he/she becomes ur enemy, u will:
die. No one will fetch me back. xD

if he/she becomes ur lover, he/she has to improve on?:
nothing.

if he/she becomes ur enemy, the reason is?:
She fetches me home too much! LMAO

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?:
Anything! [what you want?] LOL

The overall impression of him/her is?:
HILLARIOUS!

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?:
hmmmm, I have too many cold jokes?

The character for yourself is?:
Forgetful, no doubt!

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?:
Hmmm, why don't you tell me?

The most ideal person you want to be is?:
Someone RICH! LOL

For the persons who care and like you, say something about them.:
Yeah, I LOVE YOU!

Ten people to tag:
1. Vi VianC
2. Lobhie
3. Su- QuinnL
4. AaronT
5. AndreaK
6. Farha
7. Sin WeiL
8. Stephen
9. TiffanyL
10. Wen ZhaoO

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
Lobhie- No idea, ask her yourself.

Is number 3 a male or female?
Su- Quinn- My beautiful and caring female sister!! ALL MINE. WAKAKAKAKAK

If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing?
Sin Wei & Wen Zhao- Both of them straight one lar.

How about number 5 and number 8?
Andrea & Stephen- LOL! Andrea got her boyf liao.

What is number 1 studying about?
Vi Vian- The same things like me except KH

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Depending on who lor.

Is number 4 a single?
AaronT- Yeah, i guess.

Say something about number 2.
Lobhie- She's my senior who i currently met this year. Verrryyyy friendly. She's one pretty Indian! =D

p/s: I'm still pissed by the amount of my posts! wtf. T_______T
0 Responses