Strawberry Smurfette, You ?

Hehehehe, I'm a Strawberry Smurfette. VHAI I SHO KIUT ?! :P
Go try HERE and let me know what's your Smurf Nickname. :)
And you might actually be a Smurf even though you're a girl and you might be a Smurfette even if you're a guy. So, I guess, LUCKY ME. 

And Strawberry Fun Facts !

  • The English "strawberry" comes from the Anglo-Saxon "streoberie" not spelled in the modern fashion until 1538.
  • Legend has it that if you break a double strawberry in half and share it with a member of the opposite sex, you will fall in love with each other.
  • The strawberry was a symbol for Venus, the Goddess of Love, because of its heart shapes and red color.

Hahah, I especially like the second one. I wonder how real it can get.

I have not watched The Smurfs !!! Cause cinemas here are way way WAYY back on their movie schedule. 
Harry Potter and Transformers are the latest movies here cause English movies were halted for a month due to some tax paying issues, pfft.
So yeah, I don't know when will The Smurfs show here. T.T


Classes starts tomorrow, le sigh.
Blog soon, xx.
0 Responses