One of Those Wednesdays......

Well, I have only fifteen minutes to blog.
So, I'm gonna do a quickie.


Went to school in the morning to collect my textbooks for next year.
My History textbook so ugly !
Boohoo.

Came back and uhhh.... great, I forgot what I did.
I think it's unimportant stuff, hahah !

Had lunch and removed the red nail polish on my nails.

It's back to bare nails again ! ;D

*one second passed, two seconds, three.. four....

Time to apply new color !
LOL.
So ! Too many times of red this holiday, I need a change.
I've a feeling for sparkles now.
:D


GOLD IT IS !

Btw, I've only applied on the nails of my left hand.
I'm right- handed mah ! ;P


Sis suddenly asked whether wanna eat Edamame and she did some for me.

My sis is cool ! LOL


Edamame, pronounced /ěd'ə-mä'mā/[1], is a preparation of baby soybeans in the pod commonly found in Japan, China, Hawaii and Korea. The pods are boiled in water together with condiments such as salt, and served whole.

The Japanese name edamame (枝豆) is commonly used in some English-speaking countries to refer to the dish. The Japanese name literally means "twig bean" (eda = "twig" + mame = "bean"), and is a reference to the short stem attached to the pod. This term originally referred to young soybeans in general. Over time, however, the prevalence of the salt-boiled preparation meant that the term edamame now often refers specifically to this dish.

In Chinese, young soybeans are known as maodou (Chinese: 毛豆; pinyin: máodòu; literally "hairy bean"). Young soybeans in the pod are known as maodoujia (Chinese: 毛豆荚; pinyin: máodòujiá; literally "hairy bean pod"). Because boiling in the pod is the usual preparation for young soybeans, the dish is usually identified via a descriptive name, such as "boiled maodou", or "salt-boiled maodou", depending on the condiments added, but like in Japan, simply saying the name of the bean, maodou, in a Chinese restaurant will produce salt-flavored, boiled maodou.

Gonna go get ready and off to work, bye.
*waves
Categories : edit post
0 Responses