Cupcakes !
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye


That song is so f-ing cute, lol.

Anyway, I made cupcakes together with TheSis.
I did the stirring (w/ a electric mixer, of course) and TheSis did the measuring and baking.
The cuppie-cakes are oh-so-cute !


Look, look !
:D


Before placing icing and TeddyBears ~ !
Hee.


Brought to sch the next day for TheBuds to enjoy.
Babes, aren't you lucky to be my friend ?
*laughs

Went to sch today, but came home during recess.
It was WAAAY too boring okay ?
None of TheBuds went to sch, seriously.

Penang Bridge Marathon's this weekend !
Staying over for a night at Gold Coast like last year.
It's actually Stephenie's house/ apartment/ condominium.
Will be hanging out in Queens for the whole day. :)

And and anddddddd,
I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW MOON ! <3

Oh yeah, I used my debit card for the first time on Monday and used up all the cash in it on the Twilight set, lol.
Hear, hear. Time to add cash !
Anyone up for any donations ?
Hehs.
Categories : , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. SG Replica Says:

    Nice cookies :) im sure it taste nice too


  2. CooolKidz Says:

    never bake for me

    boohoo :(