07.07.09 - Happy Birthday Kim Sang Bum ! ♥
It was Hubby's birthday yesterday !
Oh. Em. Gee.
I'm starting to feel high now.
OMG !
Loveeeee~ ♥
*blows kisses

Love Smiley



OH MY GOD !
My hubby cute right ?!
*drools

This is so so soooooo cute !
Look at his expression !

This is also cute !
I'm actually gonna say every pictures of his is cute, wtf.

See this !
We are totally meant for each other.
Wanna know why?
We have dimples on the exact same spot !
*salivates

His hoodie is so cute ! Stars ~ ★ ★
He's even cuter !
:D :D :D

CUTE KANNNNNNNN?!
You better. Eh, wait. I do not need to force. He IS cute !
♥ ♥

I ♥ You, Bummy !
Tongue Smiley


I think I might actually look a lil like this.
*points below


Creepy Smiley


That's all.
*blows kisses


OH WAIT !
Thanks to Chiayi's ★Entertainment Booth★ for some of the pictures ! ♥
Categories : edit post
0 Responses