Boys Boys Boys

Wheeee~
Went to Aeon w/ the buds!
Hmmm.
Let me list them down. *sticks tongue out*
Vian, Jo, Pinky, See Wei, Carmen, Pei Chen, Gaik Nee & Iong Chen.
Asshole said he was coming so I took his junk along & he did not come in the end.
Grrrrr.


Hmmm.
Walked around finding or cute contacts' cases.
But dont have.
After that, went to Starbucks to get my Chai Tea Latte!
*slurps*

Went to Ichiban Ramen to find Yee Ween & Clariss so that I can go back before 6.
I had a CNY dinner at night.
:D
Then Vian wanna go to the toilet.
I camwhore-ed there, cause phone's spoiled so camera is also unavailable so I used Vian's and Jo's phone to take picts.
*hearts them*


Close your eyes for the next one!
.......
.....
...
.
...
.....
.......

LaughOutLoud
:P
Close your fucking eyes, you pervs! LOL


Hmmm.
Went back after that.
Reached home around 6.30.
Mum said I was supposed to reach before 6 but I reached half an hour later.
Fortunately Mum wasnt at home yet.
*wipes sweat*
Mum was two hours late!
Had emergency case.

Uhhh.
Gave Yee Ween the puppy to play with and I was holding the puppy's Mum.

Yes, that's me. Vian nothing else better to do. LOL

Anyways, there are more picts!

Mummy, Daddy, I love you!

I seem to have cataract. LOL

That's all!

P/S: At last got picts in posts! *jumps jumps jumps*
0 Responses