I Hate This Part

Tagged by KenjiL

I Tag;

1.AaronT ♥
2.AemusQ
3.Cheah CheahT
4.Chee YangK
5.DennisL
6.Hsien YeeT ♥
7.Jo- EyK
8.Li AnnK
9.VianC ♥
10.Yi TingC

How you know 1?
He flew from Vian's blog to mine. *LaughOutLoud*

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
3 aint a lesbo ; 4 has never seen me

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
HAHAHAH! They're both guys.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
Yeah! My friend.. *beams*

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Err. Yeah. 1 out of 20. =PP

Tell me something about 9?
She's my baby! She's funny & cute!

What language does 2 speaks?
English & idk.

Who is 3 going out with?
No idea.

How old is 4?
17. = DD

When was the last time u talk to 5?
Last night.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
No idea. None I think.

Would you date 7?
She aint lesbo. She only loves Raymond Lam.

What is 9's last name?
Vian.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
erkk. =x We ARE in a relationship. Bestf is counted right?

Which school does 2 goes to?
High School BM but I think no more dee if he's not gonna continue his Form6.

What do you like about 3?
Errr, Idk her that well.

p/s : Christmas in 6 days ! ♥
0 Responses