Hush Hush
This look different also?


Ehhhhhhh, I watched Madagascar dee!!!
LOL

Went Queens on Sat w/ The Sis, Vian && Jo-Ey.
The Sis fetched all of us cause she's the only one w/ license here.
wtf.

The main purpose I said I wanna go was because Calvin asked to.
LOL
Now blame on him pulak.
=PP
He came all the way to Penang from Kay-Elle mahh.
Of course have to go meet him right? Never seen each other for two years dee.

Ate lunch at Sakae.
Calvin chia-ed, THANKS!
Maine && Shaun came to find Vian to get money.

6 of us went to watch Madagascar.
aaron, Vian, Jo-Ey, The Sis, Me && Calvin. We sat in THAT order.
Sis kept throwing popcorn at Vian && Jo-Ey.
LOL
Seriously crazy those ppl.
=_________________________="


To Some People ;

*coughs*you are one in a million*coughs*

&&&&& I had a couple of tears when Marty told Gloria that it's worthwhile that he sacrifices so she could get water.
OMG.
lalalala~

After that, went to Borders- Starbucks to get my Caramel Frap!
*yummy*
Thanks sayang!

Then went to Skin Food to buy my lip balm for India.
It's gonna be dry && cold there.
Dont wanna get chapped lips there.
wth
Walked to the fish spa up there.
The fishes were the Tilapia kind. Not the Dr Fish one, so didnt go lor.

&& I bought a "A little black dress Book" in Popular.
Aaron naik miang after seeing the title [The Art of French Kissing]
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
=PP

Went home after awhile.
Fetched Calvin back to Gurney there.
He's staying in G Hotel.
The Sis, Vian, Jo-Ey && I went Chicago Ribs @ Auto City for dinner.
&& the end of my Saturday!

Went Gurney the next day.
=DD
0 Responses