Somewhere Over The Rainbow, There's You
My Life's Upside Down.

Tagged by CHIA && Kenji

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

1. Name the persons you tagged.

*Hsien Yee

*Jo- Ey

*Li Ann

*Sin Wei

*Vian

*Wendy

*Wen Zhao

*Yi Ting

2. Describe yourself in one word.

*Materialist

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

*The one who i love && loves me back

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

*Yes!

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?

*Go real blur & walk away

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?

*I love you but I'm going away. HAHAHAHAHA!

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?

*Seriously dont want believe? Fine then!

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

*Yes!

9. Do you have something important with you all the time?

*Yeah, my memories.

10. Long distance love ?

*Depends.

11. Best place to cry?

*Anywhere when I'm sad.

12. Who do you love the most?

*My family of course!

13. Tell us of your dream last night?

*No idea. I think didn't dream.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?

*Of course! I am just a normal human.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?

*Best Friends Forever! *pfffft*


16. The last person you had a beer with?

*Sis

17. The last person you went to the movies with?

*Daddy

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?

*Vian

19. The last person you hugged?

*Daddy kuaaa

20. The last person you yelled at?

*No idea.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?

*No.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?

*Dont wanna talk about it.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?

*Getting everything I've always wanted.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?

*The whole world lahh.

25. Are you old fashioned?

*No idea, ask my friends.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

*Talking && Eating.

27. Five facts About Me:

*Talkative

*Curse a lot when extremely angry

*Loves the colour green

*Loves eating sour food/ fruits

*Hates being annoyed

28. Five things that scare me:

*Bugs && rodents

*Being hated by my loved ones.

*Breaking people's stuff. xDD

*Height!

*Falling down in public. =P

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:

*Breatheless by Shayne Ward

*Oi Bat Gao by Raymond Lam

30. Five Things I treasure in my life

*My Family

*My Friends

*My Future Darliiiiing!

*My Life

*My Foood!!

0 Responses