Hello From The Big City !
First post of the year y'all ! Lmao, I'm like really outdated. I know......
No internet in hostel and not even a single usable Wi-Fi connection ! I'm on the 18th floor ok !

I'm currently in my Aunt's house and there's Wi-Fi here, AWESOME.
Feel like an outcast without internet ok ! Ok laaa, at least I've BIS. Twitter is my only entertainment these few days, 'cause God knows why, I can't sign in Facebook ! Oh yeah 'cause I freaking got hacked, FML.
Some fella from Ontario, Canada tried hacking into my account. Lifeless shit. -.-

Anyway, thanks Shaun for accompanying me in the KTM to Kepong. :)
Such a gentleman right ! x)

TheParents are coming down to KL to meet their BELOVED daughter, hee.
Lovelovelove*
They just left home around an hour ago. Gah ! Can't freaking wait to meet them.
No need to spend single cent this weekend, WAHAHAHAH !
Dad's gonna bring me my broadband and Mom said she's getting me a slow cooker. CAN COOK ! No need to waste money outside, yay !!

It's really not a usual thing for me not to have any pictures in a blog post.
So........,

BOO !

I've been sleeping really early since I'm in college. The latest is ELEVEN, and there are times I sleep at 9. -.- And people say, I'll club like 24/7 once I'm in KL. Yeah right.........
Still....., my eyebags are uber black lor ! My coursemates keep teasing me about them. Heartbroken*

And they keep saying I'm fat. Double heartbroken*
Can die please, but nevertheless, it's really fun knowing them. :D
Classes are definitely dead shit without them and their dirty jokes.


Feeling a wee bit hungry now. Dinner only at nine.
Badminton session w/ relatives and their friends later, YAY !
Have not sweat since I've been here. I miss going to the gym ! :(

Ok, gotta go find some light food.
CIAO ! xx
Categories : edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    When work is your only option for making the ends meet, then you very well cannot afford to getsick. Single parents and getting illnesses just do not work together in order to keep food on the table consistently. Getting sick as a single dads (fathers) is just downright unavoidable. Once,you know this then the only option that you have is to plan ahead in order to be able to handle it. For help and advice visit:

    single Dads