Battlefield

"One minute it's love,
And suddenly it's like a battlefield"


I seriously am crazy over this song.
I like the lyrics and rhythm.
It's..........heaven.
Lol.

Anyways, was staying in Penang a week back at Copthorne.
Parents wanted to play with the grandson.
I wanted to........ bitch beach!

His name is so effing long. I had to snap from a total side angle.

I love this picture a lot. It reminds me of those times. Happy times.
*sighs
I feel so down right now.

The hell of the weekend goes to the above. *points points

Click the collage to enlarge.

Peaceful. Don't you think so?

Who wants to take me to the beach now? I want to listen to the waves all night long.
*sighs


Last but not least,
..............
............
..........
........
......
....
..
..
....
.......

*oh whatever!*

i miss him


Stupid exams! Pfffft
pffft Pictures, Images and Photos

p/s: I like my new haircut but it's poking my eyes. *smacks forehead
Categories : edit post
0 Responses